Monday, February 24, 2014

Essential Tips for Hiring a Plumber

Hiring a professional plumber will ensure repairs are made quickly and effectively to solve any plumbing issue. However, it’s important to evaluate any potential plumbing contractor to make certain you receive the quality of service you expect.

Any plumber you hire should be licensed and insured—you can check with your city or state’s regulatory board to verify this information. Ask your plumber to supply a portfolio so you can evaluate his work before scheduling any service. You can hear more tips for hiring a plumber for your home or business when you check out this short video.



Do you need plumbing or sewer repairs in Seattle? Beacon Plumbing, Heating & Mechanical has been providing top-quality plumbing and heating services for more than a decade. Contact us by calling (206) 452­4363 or clicking on our website to find out more about our fully licensed and insured plumbers.


9 comments:

  1. I loved this post! When it comes to plumbing, I just want to make sure it gets fixed. The tips that are shared in this article come in very handy. I will make sure to use these tips for any future plumbing issues. http://www.ajohnnyssewer.ca/en/residential_plumbing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a good idea to make sure that any plumber you hire is licensed and insured. I'm actually in the process of checking out a few different plumbers in town before I get started on some bathroom remodeling projects. I'm definitely planning on checking if the places I talk to are licensed and insured before I talk with them about anything else.
    Keara | http://www.a1plumbers.com/plumbing-service-virginia-beach-va/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely exceptional, brilliant stuff, I am much pleased while reading this. plumber in long beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been having some problems with our plumbing in our home. The toilet in our main bathroom just keeps running and it won't stop. So I am looking to hire a plumber to come and fix the problem. I have never hired a plumber before, so I am looking for tips on what to consider when hiring a plumber. This article gave me some great tip s. http://www.a1frankies.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting
    Thermological Heating & Plumbing
    Our company has experienced plumbers and engineer which mainly works on the installation & repair service of boiler and gas services in Bournemouth and Poole.
    Plumber Bournemouth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice post
    Thermological Heating & Plumbing
    Our company has experienced plumbers and engineer which mainly works on the installation & repair service of boiler and gas services in Bournemouth and Poole.
    Plumber Bournemouth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. Good job...Keep it up
    Gauteng Plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that it's best to do research and evaluate the plumber you want to hire. I would hate to hire a plumber who doesn't know what he is doing, or who makes matters worse. I will make sure to check if they are licensed and insured next time I hire one. http://www.plumbersandgastoday.com.au/

    ReplyDelete